We are proud to be a truly mixed practice and are pleased to offer the following services.
We are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! We have both dedicated day teams and night teams of both vets and nurses which allow us to offer around the clock care to your pets.
Small animal appointments are available 7 days a week, including Saturdays and Sundays, from 9am. Please ring us at 01845 522297 to book an appointment.
Other small animal services include:
• 24 hour care
• Routine and emergency consultations
• Routine and emergency surgery
• Health Plan
• Orthopaedic surgery
• Diagnostic imaging including digital xray and ultrasound
• BVA Hip and Elbow imaging
• Pregnancy Diagnosis
• Pet Passport and Small Animal Export
• In-house Laboratory
• Nurse appointments
• Weight watcher and diet consultations
We offer farm visits for both routine and emergency procedures.
Farm animal services include
• Herd Health Planning
• Fertility Visits
• Breeding Soundness examinations for bulls and rams
• TB testing
• Export certification for live animals and foodstuffs
We offer yard and farm visits for both routine and emergency procedures.
• Lameness diagnosis
• Reproductive management including AI and Pregnancy Diagnosis
• Mobile imaging, including digital xray and ultrasound
• 2 and 5 Stage Pre-Purchase Examinations
• Identification certificates and passports
Our small animal centre is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide around the clock care. Large animal vets are on call to provide emergency treatment whenever it is needed.
We are an Tier 2 RCVS Accredited Practice as part of the RCVS Practice Standards Scheme. This is a voluntary initiative used to accredit veterinary practices in the UK through setting standards and carrying out regular inspections.
To become accredited we have volunteered for rigorous inspections every four years and meet a range of minimum standards including hygiene, 24-hour emergency cover, staff training, and modern facilities. We are also subject to spot-checks between inspections.
More information can be found on the RCVS website.
Thirsk, North Yorkshire
24 Hour Phone: 01845 522 297
Fax: 01845 522020