We are proud to be a truly mixed practice and are pleased to offer the following services.
Small animal appointments are available Monday to Friday from 9am to 11am. Please ring us at 01845 522297 to book an appointment.
If you wish to see a vet on a first-come-first-served basis during one of our open surgeries please come to the surgery during the following hours and register with the front desk:
• Monday to Friday 2pm-3pm or 5pm-6pm
• Saturday morning 9am-10am
Other small animal services include:
• Home visits if necessary
• Routine and emergency consultations
• Routine and emergency surgery
• Orthopaedic surgery
• Diagnostic imaging including digital xray and ultrasound
• BVA Hip and Elbow imaging
• Pregnancy Diagnosis
• Pet Passport and Small Animal Export
• In-house Laboratory
• Nurse appointments
• Weight watcher and diet consultations
• On site independent dog groomer, Posh Pooches
We offer farm visits for both routine and emergency procedures.
Farm animal services include
• Herd Health Planning
• Fertility Visits
• Breeding Soundness examinations for bulls and rams
• TB testing
• Export certification for live animals and foodstuffs
We offer yard and farm visits for both routine and emergency procedures.
• Lameness diagnosis
• Reproductive management including AI and Pregnancy Diagnosis
• Mobile imaging, including digital xray and ultrasound
• 2 and 5 Stage Pre-Purchase Examinations
• Identification certificates and passports
One of our vets is also available 24-hours a day. In case of emergency, please ring the clinic and the duty vet will contact you shortly.
We are an Tier 2 RCVS Accredited Practice as part of the RCVS Practice Standards Scheme. This is a voluntary initiative used to accredit veterinary practices in the UK through setting standards and carrying out regular inspections.
We are accredited for Small Animal and Farm Animal General Practice. To become accredited we have volunteered for rigorous inspections every four years and meet a range of minimum standards including hygiene, 24-hour emergency cover, staff training, and modern facilities. We are also subject to spot-checks between inspections.
More information can be found on the RCVS website.
Thirsk, North Yorkshire
24 Hour Phone: 01845 522 297
Fax: 01845 522020